Thursday, March 1, 2012

Painting for next Nickelodeon-show

Next weeks opens a new show for the Nickelodeon Gallery. I will have to put down my current paintings, but will take part in the new show as well. I haven't had much time to think of anything, so I decided to paint something completely different.

I sketched one of the guests on the Graham Norton Show the other day. I don't remember the singers name, but she had this amazing dress and body-posture. Also she didn't like wearing her shows. So I made a few sketches of her and might turn this one into a painting. Here is step one and two. I usually start with a simple sketch and then come up with some color-research. I want to keep it very simple, using mainly blue tones and put in a little of an orange to create some contrast.

No comments: